Come worship with us!
We will be meeting in-person for worship starting in June! We will continue to livestream worship online through Facebook Live.
Sundays at 9:30am
The In-Person Worship Task Force has been working hard to design our return to in-person worship. We are excited to welcome you back into the building in a way that continues to demonstrate care for our neighbors. Thank you for your understanding and flexibility!
Things to know:
- Reservations are no longer required to attend worship as of 7/1/2021. There will still be some seats set aside for people wishing to be socially distanced during worship.
- All persons will be required to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose while they are on church property with the exception of young children.
- All persons will be asked to sign an attendance roster acknowledging that you have read the updated guidelines for worship and provide name/phone number in case contact tracing is needed.
- We will be having Communion every Sunday. It will be prepared and served in individual portions at the rail. The usher will dismiss one row at a time.
- Other gathering spaces in the church building are now open, including the nursery during worship. However, there is no nursery attendant at this time so one parent will need to accompany children who would like to be in the nursery.
Sections A-I are open seating with no capacity restrictions or social distancing.
Sections K-T are reserved for people wanting to remain socially distanced during worship. Each section has space for about 4 people depending if your group is all adults or a mix of adults and children. Please keep each section to one household or group of people who have mutually agreed to sit together.