Come worship with us!
We will be meeting in-person for worship starting in June! We will continue to livestream worship online through Facebook Live.
Sunday Worship: June 6th, 13th, 20th, & 27th at 9:30am
In-Person (reservations required)
The In-Person Worship Task Force has been working hard to design our return to in-person worship. We are excited to welcome you back into the building in a way that continues to demonstrate care for our neighbors, and our commitment to abide by the CDC and Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department Guidelines. Thank you for your understanding and flexibility!
Things to know:
- Reservations will be required to attend worship to help us maintain social distancing and limit our overall capacity. Sign up online at www.peacepuyallup.org/signup or by calling the Church Office at 253-845-8819.
- All persons will be required to wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose while they are on church property with the exception of young children. Volunteers will take your temperature when you arrive. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be permitted in the sanctuary that day.
- All persons will be required to sign a covenant agreeing to abide by the guidelines set out for gathering at church. This covenant also includes a self-attestation that you have no symptoms within 24 hours of worship, been in close contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19, had a positive test within 10 days of worship (or are awaiting a test result), or been instructed to self-monitor or quarantine within 14 days of worship. Download a copy of the covenant.
- We will be having Communion every Sunday. It will be prepared and served in individual portions. The pastor will serve you in your seat instead of having you come to the rail.
- Besides the Sanctuary, all other spaces in the church building will be closed on Sundays. The nursery is closed and there will not be a coffee service after worship.
- Enter the building through the red doors at the corner of Pioneer and 3rd. Volunteers will be there to take your temperature, check you in, and help you find your assigned seat. If you need to use the ramp by the office or off of 3rd street to enter the building, there will also be a volunteer at the other entrance of the sanctuary to check you in.
- At the end of worship, ushers will dismiss the congregation row by row and everyone will be directed out the doors at the front of the sanctuary to exit by the office or off of 3rd street.
Reserving a Seat at In-Person Worship
We are using an online sign-up tool to facilitate reservations for in-person worship. Reservations for the entire month of June will be available starting on Sunday, May 30th, at 2pm. We ask that each household only sign up for one Sunday at this time. Additional seats that are available will be released at 10am on Thursday prior to worship for anyone wishing to sign up for another opportunity to worship in person. At this time, we will plan to open reservations for July on Sunday, June 27th.
Sign Up Online
Online signups are available at www.peacepuyallup.org/signup and will be open for the entire month of June starting at 2pm on Sunday, May 30th. You do not need to create an account, but will need to provide your email and phone number so that the church can contact you in case of a change. Your contact information is not visible online to the general public.
Sign Up By Phone
If you are not able to use the online signup tool, please call the Church Office at 253-845-8819 and we can sign you up over the phone. We will have some spots pre-reserved for phone reservations to ensure that as many people as possible are able to attend.
Please watch this tutorial for detailed instructions about how to sign up!
The pews have been divided into sections with space for 4 people in each pew for a total of 52 persons (not including worship leaders and volunteers). Sections A-I will require you to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or a negative Covid test within 72 hours of worship for each person. You can bring your vaccine card or show a photo on your phone. At this time we will not be maintaining a list so you will need to show proof each week.
If you are signing up to sit in one of the vaccinated sections, but are not yet comfortable sitting with others outside your household, please sign up for all four seats in your section. This ensures that your pew will only have 1-4 members of your household. If you have more than 4 members of your household, you will need to sign up for more than one section.
Sections K, N, Q, and T do not require proof of vaccination or a negative Covid-19 test. These will be the best sections for anyone with children who are not yet eligible for the vaccine and are unable/unwilling to be tested. Sections K-T have space for 1-4 persons from the same household or who have mutually agreed to sit together. Only one person from your group will need to use the sign-up tool and can list all the names.
Visit the online sign up tool and select the tab at the top to select the date of your choice. You will receive a confirmation email as well as a reminder email on Saturday prior to worship.
Is the service you want to attend full? Would you like to attend additional services? Call the office at 253.845.8819 to be added to the wait list.