Pastor Nate Sutton
Peace Lutheran Church is not just a historic building. We are a community of sinner-saints who gather every week around a word of hope and a sacred meal. We are strangers and acquaintances, neighbors and friends, siblings held together by our common dignity and our common needs – the need for connection and a shared story, the need for forgiveness and bread for the journey. God meets us in the midst of it all – and even at our worst – with transformative love. No matter where you are on your journey, no matter your identity or circumstances, you are welcome here.
We invite you to join us!
Peace Lutheran Church is a Reconciling in Christ (RIC) congregation.
God graciously welcomes us into this community, joining us to the body of Christ by the movement of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, we welcome…
- People of all races and ethnicities, countries of origin, ancestries, and cultures;
- People of all religious backgrounds, including no religious background;
- People of all gender identities and sexual orientations;
- People with differing physical and/or intellectual abilities;
- People of all ages and from all family structures;
- People who are single, partnered, married, widowed, or divorced;
- People of all economic backgrounds, homeowners, renters, and people without permanent homes;
- People of diverse political views; and
- People with all kinds of gifts and challenges.