A landmark in the Puyallup Valley, Peace Lutheran Church was founded by German settlers in 1898. The building was built in 1892 by Ezra Meeker (himself a Unitarian), and we purchased the building in 1900. Today we are a growing and active congregation celebrating our rich heritage and embracing the future.
Service Times & Location
Sundays: 8:15am & 10:45am
Peace Lutheran Church is located on the corner of Pioneer Way and 3rd St SE in downtown Puyallup, WA.
From South Hill
- Take Meridian N.
- Veer right onto 3rd St SE.
- Church on the left a few blocks up.
- Take River Rd (167 NB)
- Take a right on Meridian.
- Take a left on Pioneer.
- Church is on the right in two blocks.
From Hwy 512 EB & WB
- Take the Pioneer Ave exit.
- Take a left on Pioneer at the bottom of the ramp.
- Church is on the left in about 1/2 mile
View Larger Map Peace Lutheran Church - Puyallup
214 E Pioneer
Puyallup, WA 98371